My little Pony

My little Pony is always a favourite to the kids who belong generation X & Y... This cartoon series bring alot of memories for me... I am happy that till now My little Pony still seemed popular among the new generation children & youth.


Ponies live in a fun-filled world of friendship


STARSONG is my favourite pony... She is a talented singer and dancer who loves to put her best performance when she is on stage. She is a bit shy off stage but she loves to be in the spotlight among her friends...

Baby got me one of my teen's love - My little pony, he got me the figure of STARSONG. OMG!! I was mad happy to receive this wonderful gift, a nostaglic gift indeed...


Thanks Baby for bringing back my childhood memories, those were the days when everyday seem to be a perfect day, free from stress and pressure from the environment & society

I love it loads...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA