My mini hauls

When it comes for an economical beauty fix... DAISO is always the no. 1 choice. Popped by there on a random weekend...
Been hooked by some Taiwanese beauty talk-shows lately, there was one segment on the ‘Gong Zhu Tou’ which directly translates as - Princess’s head that really interest me. After the show, I been searching for the 'princess head' comb to try on myself... Finally I managed to get a similar and cheapo item... (in case my attempt failed)

Here you go... Volumizer that comes in a set of a Hair Comb & Petit Clip... Flip over for the usage of the product.


I simply can’t live without falsies... Got 2 pairs for myself.
I got 3 beauty items from DAISO... I am an econmical gal (^^.)

How can falsies go without their best buddy... Since I didn’t manage to get from DAISO, so I went to Nanairo @ Liang Court, another $2 shop...
YAY... Task accomplished! I got the eyelash glue...
-------------------------------------------------------
Got 2 items overseas... After currency conversion, I spent SGD36.50 for below items...

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil – RM69 (SGD29)

This waterproof eye pencil glide on smoothly on the lids and deliver 24/7 long lasting wearing results... The BEST eye pencil I ever use so far...


Honey Lip Balm with Vitamin E from Burt’s Bee – RM18 (SGD7.50)

That's all for my mini haul... Thanks for reading :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA