Fashion Workshop at Bally, Ion Orchard

Bally celebrated their 160th anniversary with all their royal customers and readers from Style Magazine... I attended the fashion workshop with Huney...

Bally marks their 160th anniversary with the latest women’s Fall/Winter 2011 collection. Bally may sound like an ‘atas’ brand but however through their latest collection, you will be able to see the playful side of Bally...


My partner of the day – Huney!!! 
Ae we were roaming around the store, I took some random pictures of some fashion items from Bally which I like most...
Here you go,
Check out the shoes... OMG! Killer Heels...



Brilliant colors to match in this coming Fall / Winter season...
Celebrity Stylist, Trey Wong was there to guide us with some fashion trends...

Simple fashion items like tee-shirts, flat ballerina pumps or even dresses can look so nice and presentable... Truly a fashion statement!



This white dress looks simple yet classy



Love this preppy look



I learned a lot of new tricks to layer my clothing... Simple accessories can make the overall looks better.


Ending my post with bubbly Huney @ Bally, Ion Orchard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA