Pampering ladies' nite - Olay Project 360

Sharing my first ever event with Nuffnang... I attended the All-ladies pampering night session Olay Project 360 with Huney & Sweetie... Thanks Sweetie for extending her invitation to me and Huney for her lovely photos!! We had a fun and relaxing evening @ The rabbit Hole, Dempsey Hill...






 I love my friends cos we girls simply love cam-whoring...





We tucked ourselves with free-flow of drinks and refreshment during the session... Apart from non-stop foodies and photo-taking, we were pampered by some head & shoulder massage and manicure and hand massage too... Thanks Nuffnang for the lovely arrangement.




Latest series of Olay products for us to try out on my hands...

We continued our photo-taking by roaming around the premises to snap photos of ourselves...

XiaXue, Qiuting (Bong Qiu Qiu) and Valerie Lim (Miss Singapore) together with other female bloggers have been featured in the short webbie series to achieve better skin transformation which was hosted by XiaXue. Watch the episodes by clicking on the link below :-


They did a great job... Kudos to them!


As we roamed around, we spotted a lil corner where you can 'show-off' your creativity to decorate your own personalize photo frame... All the materials & photo frame can be found on the long wooden table...

We sat down and started to be busy with our artwork... Yours truly posed for Huney, hahahaha!

I love the group pix which we took during the event and I framed it up with my decorated photo frame... Thanks for making my night extraordinary...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA