All about Jess baby's loots and gifts

Time for Jess Baby’s space, this time around, I am showing you my loots and gifts from my loved ones and friends…
 
 
Recently, I picked the Santa’s Moustache Ring from Bugis Village (BV).  
 
 
It looked great on my finger, and it goes well with most of my casual outfits even on my smart casuals too… 
 
 
 Apart from getting the moustache ring, I got myself a choker too… It looks so classy on me and it enhanced my normal single-colored blouse better.  

 
In fact, I got 2 chokers as 2 for a price of SGD10. It was a steal for me and does it sound great to you as well? Get them at BV before they run out of stock.  
 
 
Jas Jas got me a jewelry box with three tiers, and I love it so much. The box is in pink color (almost every girl’s favorite color)


 
Each tier allows me to place different types of jewelry.

 
OMG!! The whole box was filled up by my jewelry, and I think I need another or a bigger one… Hahahaha!!

 
I really appreciate it, and I love it so much, thanks Bezzie, Jas. You surely know me well, as most of the gifts you got me is to my liking…

 
Baby got me some tea-break snacks… Waaa!! I feel loved (:
 
If you follow my blog, you will know that I love CRAFTHOLIC, and the latest design, Sakura Rab is out in stores.


 
My sweet Baby got it for me. YAY!! It is a chic cushion featured Sakura Rab and I am using it in the office as it will brighten up my days at work…

 
Thanks Baby for getting me a new item from CRAFTHOLIC to add on to my collection. I am waiting for more awesome designs from CRAFTHOLIC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA