Random-ness...

Time for Jess Baby's space once again!! I am feeling excited to share with you guys about my loots, freebies and gifts...

 
My brother lately has shown a keen interest for Balloon Sculpture, so he enrolled himself for lessons to learn about the art of making the fabulous balloon sculptures... He made for me one of my childhood favorite characters, ELMO and I am loving it (:
 
The helium-filled balloon sculpture which featured ELMO looked so adorable.
 
The funny-looking and colorful ‘creature’ looked pretty cute too


 
Apart from the above, he also made for me a big balloon sculpture featuring RIO, the Angry Bird.

 
Thanks Bro for the lovely balloon sculptures though they are short-lived but it is the thought that really counts... *HAPPY*

 
I received a lovely sea-shell bracelet from Ryna, as she just came back from Phuket last week.
 
 
 
 I picked up two storage cases recently which featured Hello Kitty and Little Twin Stars.

 
The Hello Kitty storage case can be used for cards, cotton buds and even some small accessories while the Little Twin Stars can be used for fake eye-lashes, cotton buds and some small accessories too...

 
Apart from the cute storage cases that I got for myself, my loots included facial blotters which featured them too...
 
 
OM!! The packaging captured my heart and attention and among the three, I love this design from Little Twin Stars the most!!
 

 Pink Mania: Hello Kitty

 
Little Twin Stars




 
I got myself another choker from BV again as I am looking for a black and white accessory to go with my outfits...

 
I went to Smoochiezz to pick up some US-available-only brands cosmetics which are 20-70% cheaper than in the retail stores. A heavenly place for all make-up junkies like me and Smoochiezz definitely offers the best value.

 
I got myself the smokey eye-shadow palette from NYX at only SGD9

 
Nail Envy from O.P.I (petite size) at only SGD3 to strength my nails
 
 
Lastly, the eye-liner (Black Sparkle) from NYX costs only SGD12!
It slides pretty well and I love the sparkle effect when I apply the eye-liner on my eye lids...  
 I redeemed a deluxe-sized sample try-out for the latest INFINITY KOSÉ Deep Protection UV SPF50 PA++++ through the KOSÉ Singapore FB fan-page.  

Thanks so much, KOSÉ Singapore


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA