Random doings on a weekend...

Baby and I went for a pretty light dinner at Sushi Tei (City Square branch), and we enjoy each other’s companionship always...
We are pretty routine and standard when it comes to food-wise, and we love exploring new food haunts but once we are used to the food entrée at each place that are pleasant to us, we will stick to them... Therefore, we ordered our usual likings again...


Black Cavier Sushi

 
Again, we had the Mini Golden Roll (4pcs). This is always our MUST-ORDER item in Sushi Tei.

 
Baby and I shared a bowl of Oyako Don, as both of us are watching our weights/diets now hahaha!!

 
Asari Miso Soup (Clam Miso Soup), our hot favourite, it tasted awesome. The damage was SGD40-ish… A little treat for my Baby for bringing me for a road trip to Melaka!!

 
Baby got me a Rilakkuma Sticker for my ezlink card… The design was nice, I am so glad give a new look for my ezlink card (:

 
Lastly, Baby gave me an impromptu free gift from Daisy Milk when he purchased the fresh milk for his morning cereal breakfast…

Simply purchase 2 X 1L of Daisy Milk and get a Cath Kidston inspired wristlet pouch for FREE. There are 9 designs to be collected…  
 
Ending my post with my Egg Prata indulgence at Thasevi Food, the famous prata eatery place and the original Roti Prata which is located at Jalan Kayu...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA