Cafe-hopping + Jess Baby and friends

Joanne and I got an invitation from OSG Bar to be part of the Beta Testing Program and do a Beta Preview of the place. We were given a glass of complimentary cocktail once we arrived and were seated.

 
Chloe joined us and we had a fun after-work girls' chat at OSG Bar.
 
 
 
TGIF! We re-visited Antoinette for some quality time spent, and we went to the outlet at Penhas Road which is pretty near my place. 

 
As usual, I still love their ambience which bears a contemporary Victorian-style setting.


 We ordered 2 pieces of cakes and 2 pots of tea which came to a bill of SGD43. The damage was pretty hefty! Oh well, I think the ambience comes with a price tag too, I suppose.

 
Yay, I had another café-hopping experience within the same week!
 
 
I wore the flowery top which was a gift from Jasmine, as she just came back from her M'sia trip.
 
 
In case, you want a clearer/ full view of the top, here you go!
 
 
Apart of the top, I was also wearing a brown studded leather strap from Linda who also just came back from Brisbane, Australia. Thanks for the lovely accessory!
 
 
Baby brought me to Drury Lane again and we had our afternoon tea there. Recently, the weather in Singapore is scorching and kinda humid, so we decided to forgo tea for coolers instead.
 
 
We ordered the home-made coolers and shared a plate of Weekend Special - Pancakes with Smoked Salmon. Thanks Baby for making my weekend a lovely one! 

 
 
 
A large Gundam has docked in Singapore, and the big replica Gundam was situated at Civic Plaza, Ngee Ann City. It reminded me my happy times in Odaiba, as the original one is situated there!
 
 
This photo was taken in Odaiba during my last year visit to Tokyo, Japan. The statue figure is way bigger and taller in Japan as compared the one in Singapore. Nevertheless, it is still an eye treat for our fellow Singaporeans and as well as for the tourists.
 
 
 
 
 
I end my post with my lunch with the girls (Meryl + Jasmine) at Tampopo. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA