[celebration] Crème Simon first beauty counter at Robinson Raffles City

Crème Simon celebrated the opening of their first permanent counter at Robinson Raffles City. Now, you can head down to the beauty counter and try out the products before purchasing. Thanks so much for the invite to celebrate this wonderful milestone in Crème Simon's timeline.


An opening addresses speech by Mr Philippe, CEO of Crème Simon.


Skin Rescue Tips from Crème Simon


Hall of Fame!




We were given a popsicle treat to beat the hot climate in Singapore.


Crème Simon has won many beauty awards from various magazines, such as ELLE, HERWORLD, NYLON and etc... 




I took home 2 items to try out, and they were the Brightening Detox Multi-Benefit Eye Treatment (SGD25) and Brightening Detox Oxygenating Foaming Cleanser (SGD59)


The Oxygenating Foaming Cleanser is the first stop to skin radiance, and cleansing foam was very light, with a mild floral scent.


After using it for a week, it does help to brighten up my skin texture, but always remember to keep our skin hydrated with moisturizer/emulsion after washing of the our face! Brightening Detox Oxygenating Foaming Cleanser bears a sulfate-free formula, and overall it works well for me. Do consider it if you are looking for a new cleanser!


I love the handy and unique packaging as it allows us to control the amount we dispense by twisting it. I also love to massage my eye areas with the roller-ball tip. It helps me to achieve youthful eyes!

It will perk up my tired eyes and the metal ball-roller will help to reduce fine lines and increase blood circulation. Lately, I have been sleeping pretty late as I have glued my eyes to some Taiwanese dramas, so I was very happy with the results when I discovered that my dark circles have lightened down after usage.


If you are interested in trying the products yourself, do use the discount code ‘3NCXTFP’ to receive a 10% discount off from Crème Simon Website,  and the deliver comes free with every order too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA