[random eats] Mrs Pho + Noodles Place Restaurant

I used to like Nam Nam Noodles Bar very much, till baby brought me to a new joint named 'Mrs Pho', which is located at Beach Road. Mrs Pho is opened by Vietnamese nationals, and they promise a slice of Saigon when you enter the premises! There is no fusion in the menu, as they offer only traditional Vietnamese food.


I had Brisket Beef Noodle (Pho Nam) for myself, and the flat rice noodle was cooked to perfection. I love the broth too, and I always enhance the taste of the soup by squeezing lime and adding a dash of fish sauce. that Vietnamese restaurants always provide.


Baby ordered the Special Beef Combo Noodle Soup (Pho Sac Biet) which came with slices of fatty brisket, beef slices and beef meatballs. The sweet broth tasted just perfect for his taste buds.


We shared the Papaya Salad (Goi Du Du), and it was delicious!


I love the Fried Spring Roll (Cha Gio) very much! Each spring roll is stuffed with a juicy filling and is deep-fried to perfect crisp.


The total damage was SGD35, and this was inclusive of the 2 glasses of Salty lemonade drink (Chanh Muai) which we ordered as well. The service is friendly and efficient. In short, Mrs Pho is worth a try!
 

Baby and I were at Noodles Place Restaurant which is located at Orchard Gateway, and it is an eatery place which offers the best of Cantonese styled cuisine.
 

Baby ordered Shrimp Wanton Noodle Soup, and he enjoyed the springy home-made egg noodles.


I had the Shredded Chilli Pork Noodles, and it tasted just average as there is no spiciness at all for this dish. It is totally not tallied with what they had mentioned in the menu.


We shared the Beef Brisket in Special Sauce, and it taste decent. The damage was SGD42 together with a glass of hot Chinese tea ordered. I don't think I will be back in the future.  

PS: I simply can't leave my hands off my huggable Stitch Tsum Tsum which Baby picked up during our NY trip at Disney Store, Times Square.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA