Official opening of HKCplaza + Café Hopping

It was a rainy Sunday morning, but that didn't stop me from meeting up with my gal-friends at Tanjong Pagar. I met up with my peers - Sweetie, Jasmine, Meryl, Tracy and Linda, and all of us attended the official opening of HKCplaza.
 
 
 
We were introduced to some products that are available at the beauty parlor.




 
Thanks so much to my lovely babes for taking their time to come down for this short gathering on Sunday afternoon. Do arrange a meet up soon for some makan/chill-out session!
 
 
Thanks HKCplaza for the goodies bag!

 
Chloe, my colleague turns 21st early in June, so I arranged a dinner session with her along with 2 other colleagues, Joanne and Ryna. We settled at Stranger's Reunion which is located at Kampong Bahru after our work.

 
 
We had a wonderful time chatting with one another, and all of us love the Truffles Fries loads! The waffle is also worth a mention too. 
 
 
Baby brought me to new café for some dessert fix on a random weekend, and we went to Happenstance which is tucked away in a little lane at Opal Crescent along Serangoon Road
 
 
To my surprise, Happenstance is a pet-friendly cafe, and this is a piece of good news for all pet owners who love to dine with their pet in the same eatery place.
 
 
We ordered a 'create your own waffle' at SGD12.90 together some cold drinks/beers. The dessert tasted decent as I had better ones before.
 
 
We took-away some pasta especially for dogs at SGD5.50, as we were introduced to their 'create yiour own pasta for your furkid'.
 
 
 
I selected the ribbon pasta with diced carrots/potatoes, and topped with salmon oil.
 
 
I end my post with my dinner at Curry Times, Kallang Wave with my buddies, and I had Dry Curry Chicken with White Rice.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA