[picture blog] New York trip: Metropolitan Museum of Art

My experience to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) will be my last post which will conclude my entire trip of New York, United States (USEC). This post of the MET will be more akin to a picture blog, and I will let the pictures do the talking!
 
 
We made a trip down to the Metropolitan Museum of Art which is located on the eastern edge of Central Park. It is the largest museum in United States and it contains more than 2 million artwork collections.
 
 
We paid USD20 for 2 people's admission to the museum. Although the museum recommends a fee of USD25 per pax. you can, for obvious reasons, neglect to follow this and opt to pay whatever you wish. You might get stares from staff if you pay too little though!
 
 
There is an array of permanent art collections and artworks from Ancient Egypt paintings and sculptures.




 
 



 
 

 
 
The museum is also home to antique weapons and armors from around the world.
 
 

 
The Met is one of the world's largest and finest museums around the globe.
 




 
 
We had our afternoon tea at The American Wing Cafe which is located at the first level of the museum. I like being surrounded by the sculptures and the stained glass window while consuming my meal!
 
 
 
 
The Met is THE universal museum IMHO, as it has art from all categories around the world. In short, visit The Met to see the world!




 
 

 



 
I have come to the end of the post and the final post of my United States (NY) trip. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the previous posts on my doings/experiences during my New York holiday. How time files. It has been almost 3 months since coming home from NY, but I still find myself missing it very much. Till we meet again NY!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA