Product Review: All about Mentholatum Acnes


Apart from my normal skincare products that I always use for my daily skincare regime… There is always a period of time each month that I will be required to seek for help. A few days before my menstruation cycle starts or when I am having my period, I will tend to break out in acne and this irks me a lot... I will have to change to acne care range to tame down my blemished skin for that period of time...



I received 2 Mentholatum Acnes products, Acnes Creamy Wash and Acnes Daily Face Scrub.


Mentholatum (No. 1 Acnes Skincare brand in Japan) launched a new Acne Scrub, Daily Facial Scrub that contains Aloe Vera, Cucumber and Menthol to provide a cooling facial massage that effectively prevents pimples.  


 Acnes Daily Face Scrub 


This newly facial scrub comes with a 'double beads' method of cleaning, where Green Beads (deeply cleanse and unclog pores) and Blue Beads (for a cooling and soothing massage while cleansing)

The new Acne Daily Facial scrub 2-in-1 cooling and deep cleansing scrub is gentle enough to be used daily as a regime. It is also suitable for sensitive skin.
 




I love to scrub my face, as once you rinse it off, my skin feels squeaky clean without stripping off moisture from my face at all. Micro-beads are used in Acnes Daily Facial Scrub instead of rough big granules and surprising it did a pretty good job in cleansing my face well by removing all traces of oil or dirt which I found that was easier for a complete rinse off. It exfoliates well without clogging any pores and my face feels softer and smoother. Though Acnes Daily Facial Scrub falls under the acne-prone range, it bears a faint medicated scent and it still smells refreshing.


 Acnes Creamy Wash


A mild and non irritating creamy face wash that removes excess sebum and keeps the skin soft & moist, it is formulated to be used on a daily basis to prevent pimples.

The added Anti Bacterial ingredient helps to penetrate deep into pores to fight against bacteria and prevent pimples. It also soothes the redness and skin irritation caused by acne, but most importantly to prevent aggravation of pimples. Doing deep cleansing will help to unclogs pores, reduce blemishes and remove dirt, oil, impurities and excess sebum.

 With the help Vitamin C with moisture retention benefits, it leaves the skin soft and moisturized after wash. Acnes Creamy Wash also contains Vitamin E, an effective anti-oxidant, to keep the elasticity of your skin.


I love the rich texture that lathers well with water, Acnes Creamy Wash foams well and cleans off easy, and there isn’t any scent added to the facial wash. My skin feels pretty alright after use though it is labelled as a medicated product. My face feels suppler as it balances and maintains my moisture levels well.  


Say bye bye to blemish skin today. ‘LIKE’ Acnes (SG) FB Page for more information and redeem a 3-step trial kit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA