[Luxasia Beauty Bazaar] Jess Baby's loots

It has been three years since I went to Luxasia Beauty Bazaar as I remember that my last checkout from the warehouse sales was way back in 2010.

 
Thanks baby who drove me to Tai Seng Street for their sales, and we only managed to go on the last day as the sales started on Thursday and ended on Saturday.

 
I picked up the Issey Miyaki fragrance – Pleats Please – 100ml

 
My favorite loot – Anna Sui Limited Edition Eye Shadow Palette 2013

 
Intimately Beckham Yours Fragrance Set – Natural Spray - 15ml + Shower Cream - 150ml

 
I was given a duo set of sachets for hair care – Christophe Robin : Cleansing Cream with Lemon and Lavender Oil SPF 6 (hair treatment) upon making my payment.

 
Baby and I went to a new food haunt, Yomenya Goemon Japanese Spaghetti House which is located at Marina Bay Link Mall. We had Yakitori Chicken in Wafu Sauce and Soup Mediterranean, and the damage was SGD33-ish.
 
 
I got Princess Deavione a gift for her arrival to this world… It is a baby rattle cum teething toy which featured Minnie Mouse.

 
 
Recently I got myself a bottle of hair treatment from sOmang at SGD40, and I simply fell in love the moment I tested it in the store. Eco Clinic Multi Therapy Hair Treatment provides intensive care to very dry and damaged hair.


 
Apart from the hair treatment I bought, I was given tons of freebies to make my purchase get its worth...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA