[Christmas Edition] Festive mood for Jess Baby

I had a date with my bestie, Chewy Jas for a nice brunch at 'Hatched'. When we arrived there, the café was pretty crowded and we were lead to the second level, as there were more seats there...


 Hatched is an egg-themed cafe serving all-day brunch/breakfast and choice selections in the menu are mainly eggs cooked in various ways such as poached, scrambled, boiled and etc...


Chewy Jas had Oozed Baked Egg, and she enjoyed it very much.



I had Philly Omelette for my brunch, and it was pretty tasty as a whole.


The damage was SGD32-ish. I don't mind paying a higher price at Hatched, but I seriously think that the service given by the servers NEED TO BE IMPROVED.


I received a Xmas gift from her... Thanks so much and I love the contents very much!!

 

A warm traditional Christmas at Tanglin Mall lit up everyone’s mood for Christmas...





The whole ambience is pretty well done. I was immersed in the picturesque setting and I took some photos against the beautiful decoration.


I like the two horses best...





Step into the colorful world of Once Upon a Christmas Winter Wonderland at Marina Bay Sands.


The skating rink has been transformed into a full candy land, and I love the candy house loads.
  

I explored the magnificent candy land with the life-sized tin soldiers, giant toy train and presents.

 



Christmas has always been my favorite holiday and I love the festive mood, though there is no snow nor climate change in Singapore but with all these beautiful decorations, it brings up everyone’s mood especially for the young children...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA