(Vacation) Shopping in Subang Jaya, Selangor

MY OOTD to start off my shopping journey at Subang Jaya... 
 
 
Sunway Pyramid is located at the heart of Subang Jaya, and it opened its doors for business in 1997.
 
 
 Sunway Pyramid is easily one of the most recognized designed shopping mall as it bears an Egyptian-inspired Pyramid with a lion as the standing guard at the entrance at the mall.
 
 
 
While shopping at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, I will never forget to snap some photos of myself against the 2 angel’s wings…
 
 
 
I walked past a Sticky Candy retail store and I was attracted by the design and setting of the store located at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall.

I couldn’t resist myself stepping into the store and snapped some cute and interesting photos...


 
Jelly Bunny offers a wide range of designs and eye-candy colored foot wear and they are made of soft PVC plastic. Most importantly, they are WATER RESISTANT!! It is a bonus for me as my lovely country tends to have small floods when there is a downpour...
 
 
I am back for my second pair of jelly flatties from Jelly Bunny after my first purchase from Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall in Melaka...
 
 
 


 
Recently, I just picked another pair of Jelly Bunny Shoes, which I bought during my trip from Sunway Pyramid, and I can say I really love them. I love the beige color as it goes well with most of my outfits and it is soft and comfy when wearing it. They are made perfect for long walks, and there is one thing I like most about Jelly Bunny foot wear is that they are scented (they smell like REAL jelly beans!) 

 
I paid RM29 (SGD11-ish) for my jelly scented shoes and they are definitely affordable and comfortable for my pockets...
 
 
I also picked up Aqua Petit Jelly (CC Tintbar) from Holika Holika and it cost me RM39 (SGD15-ish). It glides well on my lips.
 
 
Empire Shopping Gallery is located in Subang Jaya, Selangor which comprises of soho office towers, a shopping mall and a hotel. It is a upscale shopping centre with 5 levels of shopping experience, and this mall focuses more on family and lifestyle concepts, and of course a wide variety of internationally renowned restaurants too.
 
 
As Christmas is around the corner, Empire Shopping Gallery took on the Garfield and Odie theme for this forth-coming festive season...


 
 
 
There were many pretty decorations of Garfield and Odie in the mall and I had a happy time snapping photos of them and myself. I was totally mesmerized by the Christmas Mood that Empire Shopping Gallery has put up for their shoppers. Kudos to them, I had many nice memories at Empire Shopping Gallery... 
 
 

 
 
 
I got myself a Paper Doll Mate make-up pouch from Tangs. I simply love vintage style paper dolls and the damage was RM34 (SGD13-ish)

 

 
I end my loots which I got them from Subang Parade (one of the oldest shopping centres in Malaysia and the very first shopping centre in Subang Jaya, Selangor which opened in 1988).
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA