[product review] Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion

LASERTOX is a functional treatment that improves on specific concerns by adopting the laser technology which reinforces efficient penetration of natural beauty essences into skin dermis layers.

I was happy to receive the products from KLARITY, and I am all ready for my review on Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion.

 
The Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion is enriched with Diamond Powder, giving an instant glow after application, and the Wild Rosehip Extracts helps to prolong skin youthfulness. Our skin is also protected by a sunscreen factor of SPF30 / PA++, thus it protects skin against harmful sun-rays, prevents photo-aging and dark spots.

The multi-colored hue's packaging of the Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion resembles the glittering facets of a diamond. It helps to restore skin with a color of at least one tone lighter, as whitening effect takes place instantaneously.


This 11-in-1 multi tasking CC Lotion is lightweight and colorant free, and the bonus thing of this high performance lotion is that, it does not clog pores yet leaves the skin smoother and more moisturized with no greasiness feeling.


This is the first CC cream that comes in white shade, which is unlike others that are tinted in color which are normally seen in BB / CC creams. It bears a sweet scent that smells pretty decent and not over-powering.

Apply adequate amount for each application as the texture is pretty thick and rich. Each tube contains 12ml that can be used for both body and face. The lotion was absorbed rapidly by my skin, and it is suitable for sensitive skin too as it contains no paraben, is free from animal-tested and made in Korea.


I applied it on my face and arms, and I felt great. It is like a hydrating lotion that provides sunblock effect and lightens my dark spots on my face and scratch scar marks on my arms which were caused my cutie furkid, Coco (my pet dog).

 
  
Next up, Klarity Lasertox V-line Slim Up Mask! Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA