Anniversary party of Kakis Bistro & Bar + Juice 16th Anniversary at Zouk Singapore

I was very happy to receive to receive an invitation to the 1st Anniversary of Kakis Bistro & Bar from Jaye.
 
 
 
I was there in June this year for food tasting. Kakis Bistro & Bar is located at Farborough Road (Changi Village), and it is a place where good friends come to together for a meal or simply just to chill out.  
 
 
Baby and I attended the Anniversary Party after our work on a Friday night. I love the peaceful ambience and the feeling of nature, although it is pretty hard for non-drivers to access the location. ALERT DRIVERS: Do hop by with your friends and loved ones to indulge in the lush tropical greenery scenic location while having your meal and create loving memories together at Kakis Bistro & Bar.


 

 
We had some beers and food at the party, and we had an enjoyable night at Kakis Bistro & Bar. Thanks for the kind hospitality and the lovely invite too!


 
JUICE Magazine turned 16 years old and they threw a Street Party at Zouk Singapore, and I got my invite, so I asked ChewyJas to join me there.
 
 
 Sweetie and Tracy got the invites too, and it was an all-girls’ night out! 
 

 
We bag-ged home a JUICE tote bag filled with goodies!  

 
We had a lovely night @ Zouk Singapore!
 
 
I end my post with my goodies from Watsons Singapore as I attended the beauty workshop which featured Heroine Make and Lucido-L.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA