[cafe-hopping] The Alley Bar + Jess Baby's space

I love spending my RKM's weekend as both Baby and I will go around island-wide to look for new haunts for our random weekend dinner...


We went to Duxton Hill, to seek for a nice place for our dinner, and while searching for the correct spot, I came across a Korean salon and they were having 50% off for their Korean apparel.


I picked up a nylon material crop top at SGD28. When I brought it home, my mommy saw it and said it looked very nice.


Back to our dinner, we went to The Alley Cafe which is nestled along the quiet street of Keong Saik Street. Upon entering the premises, it looked dark, as there were not much lightings in the cafe. There is a dark-colored row of furniture that makes the cafe look pretty gloomy.


We had beers during our dinner, and we shared some Onion Rings before our mains. It tasted great with the BBQ dip. I had pasta while Baby ordered Fish & Chips. The damage was SGD49-ish.


It is a good place to chill with friends and loved ones, or simply spend time alone on the cushy sofa seat and enjoy a nice cup of cuppa and some snacks.



Baby registered himself for PUMA NIGHT RUN SINGAPORE 2014, which was held in Wavehouse, Siloso Beach, Sentosa. He finished his 10KM race in 58mins. Well done Baby!



I end my post with some sweet gifts which were brought back from friends when they travelled overseas.


I got some goodies from Samantha who came back from Australia and Taiwan couples of months ago. Linda returned from her October trip to Japan, and she brought a small token for me... I love the earrings very much!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA