Gala Opening Night of MAMMA MIA!

I attended the Gala Night of MAMMA MIA!, and I was looking forward very much to this musical which features a myriad of ABBA's classic songs. In fact this play is based on ABBA's songs and the original plan had ABBA having a hand in direction of the play. This musical will run from now till 14 December 2014.


The international sensation MAMMA MIA! tells the story of a young bride who invites 3 of her mother's ex-boyfriends to her wedding in the hopes of discovering her real father. This long-running is a favorite with audiences all over the world, and this year is the 15th Anniversary performance of MAMMA MIA! and it is still as good as gold.


MAMMA MIA! is an outstanding and entertaining musical, and the cast gives the audience a feel good experience that leaves me wanting more! Kudos to everyone involved in the musical play!


 I found myself singing along to every song throughout the whole musical, as the music carries the play as it is done perfectly to bring the story and music together!



This production is memorable and I probably see myself watching it the next time as it is totally enjoyable and ABBA's greatest songs were sung beautifully and passionately by the cast.



I had the pleasure to attend the Gala Night of MAMMA MIA! all thanks to Base Entertainment Asia. I was taken on a nostalgic trip down memory lane with a breathtaking ride of my favorite ABBA songs. If you are a fan of ABBA, then this musical has your name written all over it! In short, this musical is a MUST-WATCH for all ABBA fans!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA