Hayden's 2 + Dinner at Uncle Pou Wok

Hayden, my nephew is a big boy now, as he has just turned two on the 24th October.


 Time flies really very fast, as I still remembered he was just an infant back then and is now a grown-up cheeky and handsome boy.

 
 
Henry, my brother aka Hayden's daddy threw a mini birthday celebration one week before the actual birthday at his place. He only invited some close friends and family members.

 
Karen, my sister-in-law aka Hayden's Mommy made these delicious cupcakes for the party.
 


 
The candies look so yummy and colorful
 
 
I took a photo with Sophia, the daughter of my brother's neighbour. I think I am always popular among young children, as I have my ways to communicate with them and get along with them too.
 
 
Local singer, Tay Kewei and her beau, Alfred Sim who recently clinched the championship of Project Superstar Season 3 were at the party. They are both friends of my brother and Karen.

 
Friends of brother and Karen.

 
Family photo with the birthday boy.

 
Happy Birthday, Hayden! Be a good boy always.

 
 
WE drove in to JB for our weekend dinner, and we settled at Restoran Pou Wok which is located at Mount Austin. We ordered 'Yong Tau Foo', and it tasted awesome!

 
We had Bittergourd with Salted Egg, and it tasted good too. It left no trace of oil on the plate and I love it! It will be a great delight for people like me who are watching my diet.


 
We ordered the Chinese Sausages Omelette and Sweet and Sour Pork to round up our dinner!

 
The damage was RM42-ish.

 
I picked up 2 causal/weekend tops for RM50 before going back to SGSIN. I had a filling dinner and I love my casual tops too!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA