Make Up For Ever: Flawless Skin Makeup Workshop

I attended the Make Up For Ever Makeup Session, Flawless Skin Makeup Workshop. The session was held at Sephora Ion. The Makeup Artist, Ms Liza Haron shared her beauty tips on how to look good when taking photos just like Hollywood stars. It was a fruitful experience for me as I always admire the celebrities for having a natural look even when they have their makeup on and their skin looks radiant in front of the cameras but most importantly, their faces look flawless and slim at all times.



Ms Liza Haron selected one of the attendees in the house as her model. Her mission is to cover her imperfect darks spots and acne scars using the latest product by Make Up For Ever, High Definition (HD) range.


Full range from High Definition (HD)






LIVE demonstration by Ms Liza Haron


I was very much surprised by her introduction of the High Definition (HD) Microfinishing Powder and the air brush (kabuki brush)... Did you notice from the pictures that the powder simply flew out from the brush into the thin air? This innovation will help our face to absorb the powder once the brush sweeps onto the face.


I am glad to be part of this hands-on workshop organized by Channel U and Make Up For Ever, as I can discover and truly feel the texture of the products and whether the products work well on me. I picked up a lot of useful beauty tips from the demonstration.


All the attendees including myself came in with bare faces (I did my simple face-prepping like toning, applied serum, emulsion and sunblock), and with only eyeliner on my eyes...


I was given this Sen's eyes - Waterproof Cleanser for Sensitive Eyes by MUFE personnel to remove my eye make-up.


I applied the High Definition (HD) Elixer, it is a gem in the HD series, as it provides instant hydration and radiance.


High Definition (HD) Primer comes in 6 color-correcting shades and one transparent shade to correct skin imperfections, it nourishes, moisturizes and softens the skin, and creating a glowing effect on the face, but most importantly it creates a protective layer on the skin allowing the foundation to glide on easily and to last longer. The HD Primer dries quickly, than other skincare creams thus it allows make up to be applied immediately.
I picked up the Neutral (transparent) shade as my base application.


The High Definition (HD) Foundation (#125) and High Definition (HD) Concealer worked pretty well together and the coverage was pretty much to my satisfaction. I applied quite a few rounds of the foundation, and my makeup doesn't look heavy or cakey. Yes, indeed, my face looks radiant and smooth when taking photos...


High Definition (HD) Blush comes in 14 shades and is also worth a mention, this creamy blush that naturally highlights the cheeks for a healthy glow. It blends well seamlessly and guarantees a radiant complexion. I used shade #4, and I love how the blush cream blends in my skin, as it gives a completely natural finish.


Next to top off, I used with the High Definition (HD) Microfinishing Powder (loose power in short) to set the foundation. HD Powder is an extremely fine powder available in one universal shade which matches all skin tones. It can be worn alone or applied over foundation to make the skin absolutely radiant.


I lastly applied the Rouge Artist Intense, and it moisturizes my lips well, and keep my lips soft too. It is available in 50 different shades and 3 different finishes, and it suits everybody with different moods.


I had discovered the power of HD range from Make Up For Ever and they did wonders to my face. Truly experienced and well witnessed.


Linda and I took a picture after our makeover (:


Linda looks very natural even though the makeup was on.


It was a truly well-spent morning with the crews from Channel U, MAs from Make Up For Ever and lastly Ms Liza Haron and YES933 DJ Jia Hui. Thank so much for the wonderful goodies bag!!

Comments

Sheryl Chan said…
Hi Jessie,

Thanks for the sharing. Will this be aired on Channel U?

:)
Sheryl
I am not too sure, but i saw them doing LIVE recording during the workshop and they did LIVE interviews with us too.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA