Jess Baby's random doings

Gaia Korean Restaurant is a newly opened authentic Korean restaurant which is located in Suntec City. It is a restaurant that is highly recommended with good review on the net currently, and the restaurant was founded by a Korean Chef named Chun, and most of the staffs are Koreans.


Gaia Korean Restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seats to hold a decent capacity of customers during busy lunch hours... Both Huiqin and I went for the Lunch Special which cost us SGD12.90++ per set and that made up the damage as SGD30-ish.


We were served with six types of Ban Chan (side dishes), and every dish tasted good.
The soup tasted flavorful and spicy, I love the generosity of the ingredients added into my Kimchi Soup... Ooh, I love Korean food!! I will definitely come back for their BBQ next time!
Baby and I drove to Aeon Tebrau City for some weekend shopping, it is located further away from the other shopping centres near the causeway, such as City Square, Plaza Pelangi and even the fairly new KSL City. However, it is larger than all these shopping centres. We picked up some snacks for our tea time at Macau Express which is located in the mail itself, and we had Portuguese Egg Tarts and some black tea for my afternoon tea break. Each tart cost RM2 (SGD0.80), and it tasted incredibly good. 


We re-visited Restoran Sing Kee which is located at Jalan Chengai, Taman Melodies for some cze char goodness, and we had a delightful dinner.
Ending my post with my 5th Anniversary (60th Monthsary) gift for Baby, 2 pieces of ‘Combat’ suits which I got them through SPORTDIRECT.COM from United Kingdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA