COACH FALL 2013 Collection Shoe Party

Coach is an American luxury leather goods company, and the all new Fall Shoe Collection is enough to charm my heart and I love the craftsmanship that fits the feminity of a woman who is wearing them...
 
 
 
The Coach's 2013 Fall Shoe Collection features printed fabrics and blocking color schemes. The new collection gives comfort to the feet and also pampers us with fresh new designs and bold textures.

 
Coach expanded its leather expertise into the shoe collection this fall season, and I was immersed by the feminine heels that are made from the luxurious leather and a sturdy heel to support a good posture when wearing it. 

 
 Coach Fall footwear collection will be a next trend talk in town among the ladies in town...

 
I attended the Fall 2013 Collection Show Party which was held at Coach boutique, Paragon.


 
 
There was an interesting photo printing machine located at the evening, all we have to do was to take a picture on Instagram with some designated hashtag, then click share it on Instagram, and the photo machine will detect and print out the photos...
 
 

 

 

I had fun playing on the photo machine and I printed 3 selfies of me...


 
After the event, we received a nice set of magnetic coaster from Coach upon exiting the premises...

 
The selfy of my LOTD at Coach party...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA