Happy 35th Monthsary

Baby & I decided to take up the GSS special (1-for-1 Main Course or Pasta) from TCC for our 35th Monthsary celebration dinner...

We started off our meal with the Bisque of Mushroom


My all time favourite finger snacky - Deluxe Snack Platter, which consist of Butterfly Prawn, Chicken Nuggets & Calamari Rings


Here comes our pasta...
Baby had Smoked Halibut Tagliatel

I had Seafood Aglio Olio

Our dinner was pretty decent... Thanks Baby for the treat!
---------------------------------------------------------

I received my gift from my lovely Baby...

YES! He got me a Baby G watch! This is my fave brand eversince I am teenager, still going strong in my heart...




This is the latest design from Baby G series, Rachel Liang Wen Ying is the Ambassador... I saw her wearing it during the music showcase @ Power House...


Thanks Baby, I love it loads! Anyone who knows me well enough, will know that 'WHITE' is my favourite colour for accessories...

Our times have been great though we had some disagreement along the way, but our love for each other is unconditional and I love being with you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA