Unboxing the first Partibox for 2023 + #ACTIVATEYOURPOWER by Shiseido

Partipost announced that they are going to cease Particlub subscription, and I received my second last PartiBox. Let me share with you guys on the goodies that were delivered to me!


I received a bottle of hair essential oil from Alodia, and it offers various benefits to the hair, such as revitalizing my damaged hair, improving manageability, soften hair texture, taming fly-away hair and provides a long lasting shine. I love the signature Alodia scent!

I received a few sample packs from Kose, and these sample packs were for their range series of Sekkisei Clear Wellness. The trial kit consisted of Cleansing Gel, Pure Conc, Refining Milk, Water Shield Cream and Tinted Day & Night Cream.

Lastly, I was also given a box of Chilli Pan Mee by Gu Jia Wei. Inside the box, there were 6 packs of flat noodles that had sauces and seasoning packets as well.

This is a classic childhood comfort, as Pan Mee is Hakka origin, and KL Chilli Pan Mee is a twist from the traditional Chinese Ban Mian served in soup. The flat noodles are tossed in spicy umami sauce made of dried chilli, garlic, dried shrimp. I added poached eggs, mushrooms and Bawang Goreng (Fried Crispy Onion).

I prepared a fusion lunch for myself, and I added Wantons, Mushrooms, Crab Sticks, mini sausages and Luncheon Meat to my noodles. I topped it with some mixed vegetables as well!


Thanks Gu Jia Wei for the opportunity to try out these Chilli Pan Mee.

There was no 'Partimerch' for this edition, oh well, I guess they are stopping the subscription, which explains why the 'Partimerch' has been missing for the past few editions. Do stay tuned, as I will share on my last box's content on my space again!

After a long hiatus, we finally visited one of the Sushiro’s outlets located at Parkway Parade. They came out with many new seasonal items.


Thanks for sushi fix, Baby! 


Both Baby and I were working in the office on a recent week, so he suggested to go to Katong I12 for dinner. We settled at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao.

 

We shared a plate of Fried Rice with White Bait and Egg, and we also shared the Spicy & Sour Soup, Fried Seafood Beancurd Skin and Crispy Duck Wrap.


We ended our meal with the Pan-Fried Red Bean Paste Pancake, and each piece was crispy, with a generous amount of red bean paste. Our damage was SGD72-ish, and I felt that it was pretty hefty for the bill.

We visited the Shiseido’s #ACTIVATEYOURPOWER event which was held at Raffles Hotel. The pop-up introduced the skin-activating powers of the Eudermine Activating Essence.



At the event, they prepared mocktails for each of the guests at the bar and photo booth. We brought along our mixed fruity beverage to the photo booth, and took a red-carpet-worthy photo shot for a keepsake. 


We took home a free 10-sample kit before leaving the event.

After the event, we took some random photos at the hotel premises.






I end my post with our double-date dinner at Kushi Japanese Dining which is located at the Grantral Mall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA