BBQ Buffet at Ding Garden + IRVINS Messy Kitchen

This year, my birthday fell on Chinese New Year Eve, and to be honest, I don't really like it as most of my friends, including myself, are busy doing spring-cleaning and preparations for the coming new year and have no time to celebrate my birthday for me.
 
 
Therefore I decided to have a simple dinner gathering cum birthday celebration before my birthday. We settled at Ding Garden for a dinner buffet. 

 
Jess Baby wants to say A BIG THANK YOU to my lovely clique for making time for my pre-birthday celebration! 










 
Irvins brings their salted egg experience to their latest launched retail/takeaway concept - Messy Kitchen. They offer perfect takeaway Asian bowls.

 
Have you ever wondered what a rice bowl with savoury salted egg gravy is like?? Well wait no more and come on down to IRVINS Messy Kitchen, just launched at Wisma Atria, B1-59 and check out the ‘Cze Char’ inspired Messy Bowls.


 
The set comes with a drink and rich coconut with Mango pudding. It was rich and creamy, with a velvety and a pleasant, not overly artificial, coconut flavor. 

 
 
I got myself the Salted Egg Chicken Rice Meal Combo, and it was mightily hearty and scrumptious!! The bowl consisted of a soft egg, fried chicken, and an assortment of vegetables, which normally would be great, but the meal comes with a generous amount of Irvin’s special salted egg sauce which you MUST drench your messy bowl with!! 
 


 
If you’re too busy to come down to the outlet, fret not, just go for food delivery, so you can order from IRVINS at your convenience!

 
I was happy to be selected by 'Home Tester Club' to do a product review of ‘CLOROX SCENTIVA’. 
  
 
It is a Multi-Surface Cleaner that comes in handy for me to do my spring cleaning this forthcoming CNY. It kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria and delivers effective results without leaving any strong chemical smell. It gives a pleasant cleaning experience by combining the cleaning power of Clorox with a captivating scent. 

 
The pleasant scent lingered in the bathroom after the cleaning job was done. This disinfecting cleaner does a great cleaning job, yet is a safe product to be used too. I strongly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for effective cleaning results. Thanks for sending the product over and for the wonderful try out. I do hope my mini review/experience can help to give you guys a better understanding about the product and functions.
 
Recently, the 'Sales & CSR Department' in my company organised a dinner gathering at the Swissotel Fairmont Hotel. Thanks Boss David for the dinner treat! We had a pleasurable experience and gathering at the Asian Market Cafe.
 
 
I will end my post with my birthday gift from my lovely Baby Hubby! These boots are handy for my travel trip!
 
 
Lastly, Early Chap Gor Meh dinner with Mom Vi before RKM travelled to Hokkaido! We settled for a dinner at the Ichiban Boshi outlet at Suntec City, as Mom Vi loves Japanese food. 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA