[4D3N] Short trip to Fukuoka

My trip continues... 

 I had Mochi and sandwiches for brekkie, and some fruit juice which I picked up from Aeon Mall.



We made our trip to Marinoa City Fukuoka for outlet shopping, and before we started on our shopping spree, we had Japanese Curry for lunch at the food court located within the premises. 



We spent the entire day at the outlet, and I picked up some up some Japanese branded clothes, and I saved up on quite a bit! Each piece of garment are going for ¥1000 and accessories such as hair clips, earrings and necklaces/bracelets are going for 10 at ¥1000. 


Although, I did a lot of shopping at the outlet, I also went to try my luck again with the claw machines. I got myself a cute Shiba Inu plush, while Baby caught a better one! He got one of the starter Pokémon from the new Pokémon Sword and Shield - speedy rabbit called Scorbunny!
 

After a fun day of shopping, we settled on sushi and sashimi for dinner, and the damage was pretty reasonable


After dinner, we had the sudden urge to try out luck again at the UFO machines, in hopes of bringing home a larger plush toy. OMG! Our hard efforts paid off, as I caught this Rainbow Cinnamoroll with just 3 attempts. Thanks for coming home with me, and Lady Luck was with me indeed! 




On our last day in Fukuoka, as it was already near to 10pm, we decided to have supper nearby. Ramen stalls are E-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e in Fukuoka, so naturally that was our last meal for this trip!




We had lunch at the airport before heading to Hong Kong for a 2-hr lay-over.






During the flight back Singapore from Hong Kong, dinner was served. Thank god, everything turned out fine during our transit in Hong Kong. I even did some shopping at the Disney Store!



At last, I have come to my final post of my short Fukuoka holiday. Thanks so much for reading up on my experiences during my trip. Time really flies, as it has now been almost 5 months since I came back from Japan. I am planning another trip to japan again, mostly, the northern and coldest part of Japan soon! We shall meet again real soon JAPAN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA