[random] Dinner at Hua Yu Wee Restaurant + Space Box 串梭時空 + Homecooked food

I whipped up a simple dinner for both of us, and we had Fried Rice, Chye Poh Omelette and Teriyaki Chicken!





My sweetest hubby is cooking for us again, and he cooked Ribbon Pasta in Pesto Sauce. We got the pasta and pesto sauce during our last October trip to Italy. 



He added Pork Sausages, Shiitake Mushrooms and Mixed Vegetables. He also added in Black Pepper to enhance the flavor further. It tasted pretty good, and both of us loved it very much. Thanks for the pasta dinner, Baby!


I love online shopping, and I picked up a causal sunscreen chiffon outer wear. It cost SGD9+ and it looks stylish. What I love most about it is that it went well with most of my casual wears. I really love it, what a steal!

 


Apart from the outer wear, I also picked up a Beret with a Love Heart insignia from Lazada! It cost me SGD7 and I love it very much!



Baby loves Korean cuisine, so we decided to have our dinner at Busan Pocha Korean BBQ which is located at East Coast RoadSadly to say that the number of banchan(s) that were served was way lesser as compared to some other Korean Restaurants.


 

We ordered a BBQ meat set for sharing, which came with a free Soft Tofu Soup. It is our all-time favorite staple soup for Korean cuisine. This comforting soup never fails to perk me up!



I love Korean BBQ! Each piece of tender, juicy meat was coupled with fresh piece of vegetables and it tasted amazing. We also ordered the Kimchi Pancake, and we ended our meal with an in-house complimentary yogurt drink which was similar to Yakult. The damage was SGD105, and it was kinda hefty. Oh well, quality food comes with a price!



Hua Yu Wee Restaurant is a vintage restaurant with a retro-themed decor. It is listed in the Bedok Heritage Trail. It is located in a colonial bungalow on Upper East Coast Road.




The Lala Hor Fun is one of Hua Yu Wee’s signature dish. I love the flavorful lala broth and the crispy fritters adds a crunchy texture to the hor fun.




Delicious and pocket-friendly zhi char dishes! It is a great dining option for families and groups. Most importantly, the parking is free!




If you are looking for an eatery that serves up delicious seafood and cze char dishes. Do give Hua Yu Wee a visit, as it is an unpretentious restaurant that has real old-school atmosphere that relive many memories of the good old days.




Recently, C and I visited a space-themed bar bistro which is located opposite Aljunied MRT Station. The eatery place is called - Space Box 串梭時空, and they served awesome delicious yet affordable BBQ skewers. Let's arrange another meet up soon!





I end my post with my recent added favorite dessert-snack from Japan. I love the Momo sweet bun from Okayama Prefecture


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA