Musical of Devdas at Singapore Esplanade Theatre + (Product review) - GRAFEN

Classic Indian romance Devdas – The Musical makes its world premiere at Singapore Esplanade Theatre. It is set to captivate a new generation of theatre-goers with its timeless story of love and loss.



The 100-minute Indian literary romance classic that tells the story of childhood sweetheart lovers Devdas and Paro, whom have romantic feelings for each other.





Conflict arises when their romance is disapproved of by their families, and the couple has undergo several unfortunate circumstances that put their love to the test!





 

I love this musical, as it boasts an elaborate and larger-than-life stage design. The stunning performances and a fusion of Indian classic and contemporary dance styles were top notch!



This is the musical that is sure to be a show, and it's not to be missed!



Many people think that hair loss often happens to the middle aged or elderly people, but in fact it can happen to anyone. I am glad that GRAFEN reached out to me to ease my burden of itchy and sensitive scalp issues!




GRAFEN does not use any harmful chemicals in their products, hence it is very sensitive for people with a sensitive scalp. Being a low acidulous shampoo, GRAFEN Root Booster Shampoo helps to neutralize and soothe the scalp by controlling sebum production while balancing the scalp. The texture of the shampoo is a transparent watery-gel type. It is silicone-free and makes hair sleek and glossy. It also has a scalp-friendly pH 5.5 and plant-oil extracts to keep the scalp clean and strengthened.

 


GRAFEN Root Booster Shampoo is a functional and effective shampoo for improving hair loss, and is especially formulated for a dry and sensitive scalp.



I am constantly looking out for a product that can help reduce hair fall, as I face dry scalp issues with frequent hair fall. I was introduced GRAFEN Heating Water Hair Booster (Professional Treatment) and it has a unique water to cream change formula. It is a wonderful product for DAMAGED HAIR, as it provides deeper nutrition. When the water formulation encounters wet hair, it turns into a cream texture. To indulge in a complete hair steam pack care, simply massage your scalp gently for 10 seconds, then rinse off with water. I feel that it is easier to wash off as compared to usual hair conditioners.

 



I've been using both products - GRAFEN Root Booster Shampoo and GRAFEN Heating Water Hair Booster (Professional Treatment) for about a week now and I can say that it really helps to lessen hair fall. MY hair strands have become much stronger than before and I could see less hair being pulled out every time I wash my hair.


 

Very little hair strands are now left on my pillow when I wake up from sleeping, and I also find less hair on the floor! My hair has since become more manageable, as it is now softer without tangles and I now also have less dandruff. My hair smells nice too, so this product is definitely worth the investment!



Get yours at Grafen Official Store at Shopee now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA