[random] Product review on Even Better Clinical™ Radical Dark Spot Corrector + Interrupter’ and lunch at La Salsa

On a random weekend, I visited 'La Salsa' with my Baby for lunch. The restaurant is located in historic Dempsey Hill. This is my first visit and I must say I was amazed at the vibrant colors of the decor! 'La Salsa' offers authentic Mexican cuisine. 





The milkshake was delicious as it came with copious amounts of whipped cream as the topping. 





The Red Sparrow, a Vietnamese restaurant which is a sister company is also located nearby. You can order some of their Vietnamese fare to be served if you dine in at the La Salsa Restaurant. During my last visit to the Red Sparrow, I was addicted to their Chả Giò (deep fried rolls) - stuffing of fresh crab meat, prawns, minced pork and taro with a tangy sweet fish sauce.


The Chicken Rice Bowl was petite, just enough for a lady. It had quite the rustic Mexican feel to it and I found it palatable. 


We tried out the Chicken Rice Bowl, Bánh Xèo Tacos and washed them all down with a Vanilla Milkshake!


The Bánh Xèo Tacos were fantastic! They came in a trio and the amount of meat within was rather generous. 




I personally liked the Bánh Xèo Taco the best as I felt it was value for money due to the generous ingredients and it’s delectable taste! 


Everyone must head down to La Salsa now to try out these items as it’s only available for lunch (12-3pm).


I was happy to be selected by 'Home Tester Club' to do a product review of their ‘Even Better Clinical™ Radical Dark Spot Corrector + Interrupter’. It is Clinique's most powerful brightening serum which helps to visibly improve the look of dark spots, age spots and acne scars.


I have only been using this for a few days so I can’t speak about long term effects yet, but in just a few days my skin looks so much brighter and refreshed! I can already tell that my dark spots are starting to fade, which is exactly what I wanted!! 


To me, it’s a miracle! It is definitely a treatment for reducing discoloration! I do hope my mini review can help to give you guys a better understanding of the product! 



Starbucks Singapore has recently introduced their peach blossom-inspired beverages to usher in the peach blossom season. Boss D got Pink Peach Crème Blossom Frappucinos for those in the CSR team that are still working in office, as some of us have been assigned to work from home (WFH). 


The drink is a blend of pink peach sauce, cream layered with peach jelly and topped with whipped cream and a blossom-shaped meringue. I enjoyed the drink very much! Thanks Boss for the lovely treat! 


I’m sure there is no need for introduction to Yakult, as it is THE probiotic drink that has been around since I was a child! As always, Yakult exclusively contains the unique probiotic strain - L.casei Strain Shirota. Each bottle of Yakult is equivalent to eating a medium-sized apple at 70 calories. 







My adorable Niece - KaeGirl loves Yakult, and she will request to drink it every day after dinner. My parents and I will ensure that Yakult drinks are always available in the refrigerator. 



My random lunch with my office mates at TCC - THE CONNOISSEUR CONCERTO, Suntec City. As we are working in Suntec City Tower Office, we were given discount vouchers from Suntec City's Management. Therefore, we decided to use one of the 1-for-1 vouchers, in order to get a discount on our meal. I had the Soft Shell Crab Pasta, and nothing beats having a nice meal and a great chat with my lunch kakis. 


Comments

Wow. This first restaurant looks great!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA