[product review] Dove Detox Nourishment + ATOPALM MLE Cream and Panthenol Cream

Recently, I signed up for the 'Daily Vanity Review Program', and I got a reply from them! I was invited to join a review campaign on the hair-care brand - Dove Detox Nourishment.


Infused with Micellar & Pink Salt Moisture, the Dove Detox Nourishment deeply cleanses one’s oily scalp by removing both excess oil as well as damaging build up, while still nourishing dry hair ends. It also helps to re-balance and soothe greasy, irritated scalps, as well as prevent oiliness and dandruff.


Salt body and lip scrubs are popular in most beauty products and many people use them in their beauty regime. They are known for their exfoliating effect which will leave our skin feeling supple and smooth.


The Dove Detox Nourishment range consists of Himalayan pink salt to nourish dry hair ends. The range also contains micellar which deeply cleanses oily scalps by removing excess oil. I love the combination of micellar and Himalayan pink salt, as it is a great combination that ensure users their hair will not dry out while detoxifying. 






The weightless formula gives protection for your scalp and hair, while providing all-day freshness and nourishment. It has a very pleasant scent, and it refreshed my hair and left it feeling so clean and soft. It also added some volume to my hair too. It is suitable for people who have oily hair, and this product definitely works well on them. 



I was glad that the company '0.8L Singapore' contacted me and sent me some products from ATOPALM and Topping Kids directly from Korea! They efficiently calm irritated skin, making the formula perfect for those who suffer from uncomfortable skin conditions. I love the powerful moisturizing effect indeed! 



The Panthenol Cream is a must-have product as it is a combination of nourishment and moisturizer to the skin. It instantly changes dull and exhausted looks, and makes skin rejuvenated and refreshed. It is an absolutely amazing moisturizer, and it leaves my skin so beautifully soft and smooth. It works great for all skin types and especially for dry skin.




It strengthens the skin barrier and forms a moisture film that alleviates itchiness caused by dryness. The other significant result I found is that the MLE Cream works well on dry areas. 



The ATOPALM MLE Cream keeps the skin moisturized for 48 hours and and soothes dry skin. After application, I found my face looked moisturized and there was no sticky feeling at all. However I don’t think I've seen any radiant results yet so far! The cream is so gentle and safe i feel that it could even be used on babies’ skin. It also suitable for sensitive skin too!


Thanks 0.8L Singapore and Daily Vanity once again for the products! I hope my review post can help you readers understand the product better!


Check out this lightweight product that is absorbed in 10 seconds with zero residue! It helps to brighten and rejuvenate skin from within. This Multi-Targeted Red Skin Elixir by Beautesaine offers a solution to dull skin, blemishes, hyper-pigmentation and other skin woes. It is a wonderful ‘all in one’ product, and most importantly it is safe to use! 



I realised my pores now seem much smaller, and my dark spots have been reduced. It firmed up my skin too! Thanks OrganicSkincareSG for hand delivery the product! 


Comments

If i can be a honest i am not a fan od Dove.
Anonymous said…
very informative blog, keep it up, here is some information about baby dandruff Baby Shampoo for Cradle Cap, Seborrheic Dermatitis, and Dandruff, I hope this will be helpful.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA