[The Fullerton Bay Hotel] RKM's Wedding Solemnization

Time flies, and it has been 2 years since I have become Mrs Chew. Sorry after the long hiatus, I've finally penned down my wedding solemnization.


Baby chose The Fullerton Bay Hotel, because he fell in love with their outdoor solemnization venue - Floating Pods, as the venue gave us a cozy vibes. It was perfect for our intimate wedding. 




We booked 2 pods to accommodate our 48 guests including our closest family and friends/colleagues. 




My day started at 8am, and everything was done in the hotel room. My 2 besties - Meryl and Sweetie were there in my room to help me out. 













The hotel prepared the guest signature sheet for us and we were given these wedding Bears as blessings from The Fullerton Bay Hotel.






















Meryl, my ring bearer! She helped us with the exchange rings during the solemnization.  





The most heartfelt moment for me was the exchanging of vows - We are officially married!














The hotel staffs ushered our guests to the Floating Pods to enjoy the sit-down lunch. We opted for a course lunch instead of buffet, as I always prefer quality over quantity.



Bro-in-law and his wifey


Baby’s relatives from Malaysia 



Baby’s Cousin, Irene from Malaysia 


My kid brother and his wifey, WW


Chewy and her hubby, Ryden 


Tracy and her hubby YX


Baby’s schoolmates, Alvin and his wifey Jasmine 


Baby’s closest colleagues, Mandy and Charlene


Baby’s best buddy, Nick and his wifey SW


CK and Linda 


We took a group photo with Baby’s boss and his colleagues. 


After the luncheon, we proceeded with the traditional Tea Ceremony. 



Some of my good friends followed me to my room, while Baby and his friends remained at the premises to chat with his friends.  



My heart is still feeling very full, as it felt like we just had our wedding yesterday even though it has been 2 years+ since then. We want to thank all our families and friends for being so supportive throughout. 


We are truly blessed!


Comments

Happy Marriage Life <3

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA