[Random] The River Hong Bao 2019: Bicentennial Edition +

GONG XI FA CAI


Thanks Parallels, for CNY Hamper. I appreciated it very much! May this year of the Pig bring prosperity to everyone! 



Baby, Chewy and I attended the opening of the River Hong Bao 2019: Bicentennial Edition. The floating platform was guarded by an 18m-tall God of Fortune.


  
The River Hong Bao 2019 was held at The Float @ Marina Bay, and kicked off with a 10-minute spectacular fireworks display, the longest in the event's 33-year history.

 


The event was launched by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong!


The River Hongbao 2019 featured about 22 lanterns, including the 12 zodiac animals, which lit up the floating platform in a myriad of colors.



I took some random OOTDs at the event. Thanks for the invites to the opening ceremony of the River Hongbao 2019.





 

I met up my two good friends for lunch, and we settled at Typhoon Cafe which was located at Plaza Singapura. We had a good 2 hours+ chat over the meal. Appreciate their companionship always! 


Thanks Meryl for the belated birthday gift!

 

Baby brought Mum V and I to Canton Paradise to have our brunch on the eve of the eve, of CNY. I had a mixed feeling for their service this time, so I guess even a good restaurant will still have its own flaws and cons. 


I end my post with some random photos of the HŌRA x ActivLayr Launch Party which was held at Patties & Wiches Café
  





Comments

Amazing bulding. Dim sum looks very delicious.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA