[tasting review] KOFUKU RAMEN & DONBURI

Recently, I was introduced to KOFUKU RAMEN & DONBURI and they are located at Downtown East. They serve affordable and authentic Japanese Ramen via a kiosk concept! 

 a

 

 

Each item on their menu costs less than SGD10, and this is definitely a good welcome to our pockets! Don’t say I bojio, as good ‘lobangs’ must be shared with each other! They are probably serving the cheapest and most authentic Japanese Ramen in town. Although they are only offering take-away, they are still keeping up on their high standard of food by using quality and fresh ingredients! 

 

 

Check below to see what I have ordered at KOFUKU RAMEN & DONBURI

 

TORI KATSU DON 〰 SGD6.80

SPICY SOBORO DON 〰 SGD6.80

SPICY MISO RAMEN 〰 SGD6.80

GOYOZA 〰 SGD3.80

 






 

SPICY MISO RAMEN 〰 SGD6.80

 

 

TORI KATSU DON 〰 SGD6.80

 

 My favorite has got to be their classic Tori Katsu Don. It gave off an appetising and appealing look, and I was glad that it tasted as good as it looked. I was delighted by the generous amount of Tori Katsu given in the bowl. I love the breaded Tori Katsu very much, as they were well-prepared, kudos to KOFUKU! 

 

 

SPICY SOBORO DON 〰 SGD6.80

 

 

The GOYOZA was nicely pan-fried, and the filling was tasty too! If there is an accompanying dipping vinegar sauce, it would be perfect!

 

 

Who say cheap things no good... KOFUKU RAMEN & DONBURI is cheap and good! Check them out at their outlet! They are opened daily from 10am - 10pm. Lastly, thanks for the smooth delivery! 


 

Find them at Downtown East

1 Pasir Ris Close, E!Hub #01-K104, Singapore 519599


 
 This post is a collaboration with KOFUKU RAMEN & DONBURI. Reviews are based on personal experiences/opinions 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[launch event] mc2 - Singapore's first-ever Smart Blind Fashion Gallery

[product review] Amino Mason Scalp & Repair Milk Cream Shampoo + Amino Mason Moist Hair Oil + The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA