Food Review - Special loco-licious menu at Jack’s Place + New truffle-flavored potato chips from Fairprice

Happy 57th Birthday Singapore! Jack’s Place is offering a dining surprise menu especially for the month of August.



Enjoy a pleasurable meal experience of the special loco-licious menu with a wide selection of local delights that celebrate the true Singaporean story. Nothing beats having a truly Singaporean meal this National Day!



I was pretty excited to try out the Special loco-licious menu, and thanks to Jack's Place for the invite!


We started our food tasting with the Tropical Sling!



Chicken Satay Kueh Pie Tee (4pcs) My rating: 5/5 ; Pretty addictive, and I love the filling very much! 



Fruity White Rojak My rating: 2.5/5 ; Refreshing, nothing special to shout about! 



Laksa Barramundi My rating: 4/5 ; I love the creamy laksa gravy sauce.



Orh-Luak on Ribeye My rating: 3/5 ; The meat was pretty tough, but the overall taste was pleasant.



Chik Kut Teh ChickenMy rating: 4/5 ; The crispy enoki was da bomb! 



Chilli Crab Pasta My rating: 3/5 ; Yummy, but it was kinda too spicy for me!



Nasi Lemak Lobster - My rating 5/5 ; Totally love it!



Mao Shan Wang Durian Pudding - My rating 5/5 ; 'Shiok' is the best word to describe this Asian seasonal fruit, if you are a durian lover, this is made for you!



Jack’s Place is still one of my favorite steakhouses that serves Singaporeans their favorite western meals at affordable prices. Visit https://www.jacksplace.com.sg/ for more details!



Singaporeans love potato chips with flavors that range from salted egg to mala, but for me, I am obsessed with all things truffle. I was overjoyed that our home-grown brand, Fairprice introduced their new truffle-flavored potato chips.



Then again, truffle chips aren't exactly a new phenomenon, but what stoked me the most was that each pack was priced at SGD1 only. With a dollar spent, you can get 100% flavorful and crunchy chips which are made from 100% fresh potatoes and are free from trans-fat.




The flavor of the truffle is noticeable, but not overpowering. It is a great alternative for one to taste truffles without breaking the bank. Each chip was such an absolute delight, and I would definitely recommend everyone to have a try.


Comments

I am curious truffle flavored potato chips.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA