Mid-Autumn Festival + Shoppings for Meadows at Cold Storage + Meals at The Coffee Academics + Riverside Grilled Fish 江边城外

Baby received a mooncake gift from his colleague, and the snow-skin mooncakes are from Fairmont Singapore. The Champagne Truffle & Chocolate Ganache tasted great!





We have been staying at SUO for about a year plus, and we were delighted to have again received a box of mooncakes from our neighbor during the Mid-Autumn Festival. It is so sweet, and of course, we did a gift exchange too!




We started our tradition in celebrating this occasion ever since since 2013, where we had always made it a point to spend quality time with each other by strolling in a park with lanterns.


 This year, we decided to stay indoor to carry out our mini celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival due to my clique being busy with their own family things.


Mcdonald's has again offered something to 'die for', and its none other than the 'Pikachu - Pokemon' Holder! This follows the same craze when they launched 'My Melody' and ‘Hello Kitty’ Holder! My Baby is so sweet to get me one! Muaks Baby, I appreciated this kind gesture immensely!



The Pikachu looks so cute, and it can even be used as a lantern too by tying a LED light inside its body!


Baby and I went to Cold Storage at Sime Darby Centre to purchase some biscuits and tea from Meadows, as we were hosting a small tea party at our place.




Meadows is an exclusive brand to Cold Storage, and they have great quality products that are also cost saving. For my tea party, I got various miscellaneous biscuits and tea which actually does go toe to toe on quality and taste with other branded biscuits! If Meadows products taste as good as other name brands but are cheaper, it’s only logical one should choose Meadows. Do give Meadows products a try today!



As Tracy’s birthday is coming, I met up with Tracy for brunch to pass her a gift! Both of us fell in love with the Hong Kong based Café - The Coffee Academics, so we settled at one of their outlets located at Millenia Walk.


We ordered their Salmon Hash and Crispy Fish Fillet Tacos to share between us. As usual, Tracy made use of her Entertainer App that allowed us to obtain a 1-for-1 deal! 


With the aid of the app, we only paid for 1 main course, which made our dining an affordable one! Lastly, thanks for the gifts from your work trip - Sydney Australia.


This year's Mid-Autumn Festival, or more commonly known as the 'Mooncake Festival', falls on a Saturday. As usual, the company that I work for, being Korean, closes office early for a half day holiday on Friday in order to celebrate Chuseok (Korean's Thanksgiving Day!)

Both E and I decided to have lunch at Raffles City Shopping Centre with our ex-colleague whose office is located at nearby City Hall. She recommended Riverside Grilled Fish
边城外 as our lunch venue. As most of my colleagues know, I love to eat fish but I have a low tolerance  against mala cuisine, therefore we ordered the Grilled Fish with signature Fragrant Spicy Sauce. We enjoyed our meal very much.


After trying out Riverside Grilled Fish, my heart is kinda leading towards it more than my usual favorite haunt - Tan Yu. I want to bring Baby to try out Riverside Grilled Fish 边城外 soon, so he can share his views with me!


I end my post with my dinner date at Purple Panda which is located at 111 Somerset with Meryl and Chewy.


Lastly, thanks Chewy for the lovely gifts! I love the Minions Steam Eye Masks very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA