[product review] Treecell Collagen Boost Scalp Pack + Blackmores Complexion Renewal & Blackmores Ultra Refined Black Seed Oil

Collagen is a vital protein that supports healthy skin, hair, nails, and joints. It is especially important when it comes to your locks, as it has a revitalizing effect on the scalp that prevents frizz, promotes shine and a softer feel. However, it is often overlooked by many. Collagen is a key component in fighting free radical damage to your hair, and is often destroyed by flat-ironing, bleaching, or even blow drying.

Everyone loves a healthy scalp and therefore, it is necessary to add collagen scalp hair treatments to your normal routine. It is one of the amazing step added, as it can help strengthen from the root and provide better absorption of your regular conditioner. It can also tame down frizz and fly-away, making your hair way more manageable.

I have coarse and thick colored hair, as well as an oily scalp with dry-ends. Basically, my hair is nothing like I want it to be


The Treecell Collagen Boost Scalp Pack effectively hydrates my hair healthily by leaving it luxuriously silky, soft, vibrant and shiny. It has ingredients that helps reconstruct  the hair cuticles, prevent split ends and leaving my hair feeling smooth and tangle-free. It is suitable for all hair types. The pack also helps to nourish and revitalize the scalp, giving brightness, silkiness and softness to hair too. 


The treatment is a white conditioner-like substance with a pleasant smell. It’s very easy to apply and rinse.


It was so effective as I felt the difference the moment I applied the product on my hair during my shower. It also helps to improve hair elasticity and moisture barrier as it reduces hair breakage and strengthens the hair at the same time! My hair is soft, tangle-free, and shinier after using the treatment pack! The softness lasts for a couple of days after application, and the scent lingered into the next morning.


Thanks Treecell for sending the product over and for the wonderful try-out. I do hope you guys enjoy my personal review/experience and hope they will help to give you some better understanding about the products!


Thanks for sending over the Blackmores Beauty VIP Box, and this special kit which contains a bottle of Blackmores Complexion Renewal, a bottle of Blackmores Ultra Refined Black Seed Oil and a Blackmores Pill Storage Box.






Black seed oil is an herbal ingredient which is known for its natural remedy that people use to treat a wide range of conditions such as headache, back pain, high blood pressure and inflammation. It is also said to be beneficial for skin conditions, such as acne which comes in handy for me when my menstruation cycle is about to start or when I am having my period, I will tend to break out in acne and this irks me a lot. I am glad to be introduced to some skin supplements by Blackmores.


Thanks Blackmores Ultra-Refined Black Seed Oil! This product comes to my rescue every month when I need some help. It is made with 100% pure, cold-pressed ultra-refined black seed oil, which helps with digestion and boosts immunity.


Another skin supplement - Blackmores Complexion Renewal is a unique beauty nutrition formula, which targets to support skin’s detoxification and renew your skin from within.


The pills are pretty large but one need not worry, as they are really easy to swallow due to the coating. I have yet to see improvement in skin whitening, but my skin seems to be firmer and supple! My skin's pigmentation remains in place, and hopefully it will turn lighter as time goes by!


Lastly, thanks the team of The Insiders for the smooth delivery!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA