I am disappointed with Particlub/Partipost

Eversince Particlub changed to their Partibox's subscription to bi-monthly instead of monthly. I've now received my first bi-monthly 'Parti-package' delivery promptly to my doorstep!

However, on the second Parti-package which was supposed to have been scheduled in September, unfortunately it did not arrive in time. To be exact it arrived in October instead. Being with them for 2 years, Particlub/Partipost has been pretty prompt with their subscription, but now, I was kinda disappointment in them as I had to send them messages to check on my subscription status instead of getting updates from them.

Although this Partibox was not delivered as per scheduled as it came a month later, I will still be doing the unboxing of the Partibox's content. I couldn't help feeling a sense of disappointment although the goodies were pretty good!


Facial Tissue, Baby Wipes and Laundry capsules by Beautex, our home-grown brand.


Plant Based Oat Milk by Oatbedient with 3 different flavors to try out, and the flavors are Chocolate Oat Milk, Original Oat Milk and Oat Milk with Oats & Chia Seeds.


Suncare products deluxe-sized samples from SOMETHINC.


I also received 2 cans of Carlsberg (alcohol-free) and 2 cans of Somersby alcoholic drink - Watermelon.


This month’s Partimerch - Mooncakes! From the design of the mooncakes and the packaging, I can see that Partipost put in great effort in doing them. It was a pretty good gesture for their clients, collaborate partners and even for their particlub’s subscribers.


When I received it, the Mid-Autumn Festival was already over, and the expiry date was nearing too! I can't really appreciate the gesture or the meaning at all! From this incident, I am really giving my second thought to continue the subscription with them when it is due for renewing. Anyway, I will definitely come to a decision by next year, as I just renewed my annual subscription this year in April.



Nevertheless, I have summarized all the goodies that I got for my ‘September’ edition from Particlub! Do stay tuned, as I will share on the box's content on my space again!


Ever since Singapore has loosened it's Covid-19 restrictions, there have been many beauty pop-up stores appearing over the weekends. I love pop up stores, as these are an intimate setting to check out their beauty products.

Recently, I went to Estée Lauder’s Supercharged ANRcade Pop-up which is located at the Paragon. I love this pop up, as there are many classic arcade games available for playing as well as some free beauty services rendering to others.


The event marks the launch of Estée Lauder’s Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Gel-Crème, as well as the Advanced Night Repair Serum. One of the games I tried was titled 'The Supercharged Maze', which is modelled after Pac-Man is interesting.


I really enjoyed the Estée Lauder Supercharged ANRcade Pop-up, as its not only satisfied my inner kid with arcade games, but I also got pampered by complimentary the Estée Lauder Essential Trial Kit as a reward for attending!

Comments

If my box will arrive a lot after oryginal date i wil be disapointed too.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA