[product review] MEDIHEAL VITA Essential Mask + ARTISTRY Skin Nutrition™ Vitamin C+HA3 Daily Serum

Korean skincare usually has a long routine of steps in order to achieve wonderful results, and this to many can be daunting. Therefore K-beauty mask is one of the easiest ways to reap these benefits faster, as these masks are very versatile. They are all formulated with different ingredients to help address a variety of skin concerns. Their unique sheet masks allow for different experiences!


 

And now, I'm just curious, how often do you do mask-ing sessions at home?

 

For me, I mask twice a week, once with a rinsed mask to clear up impurities, and the second time with a sheet mask to replenish my skin with nutrients. I slowly understand that clearing impurities on the face is not enough, as nourishing the skin is important too!


Thank goodness pampering my skin with supple nutrients do not come with a hefty price as sheet masks are pretty affordable now.




Recently, I have been introduced to some affordable masks which still deliver good results by MEDIHEAL. I was provided with a generous number of masks for different skin needs, and that’s super sweet of them! Thank you!



I’m not the biggest fan of sheet masks because they tend to be messy. However, I made an exception for this one because it’s just that good.



I shall now review one of my favorite masks! Before I begin, note that if you are worried about skin irritation, there is no added fragrance  fragrance which is always a plus especially for sensitive skin!



The MEDIHEAL VITA Essential Mask helps to brighten and tones up dull skin with a high dose of ‘VITA ACTIVE’ and ‘HYDRODEEPER’.



I love it best as it stays moist for a long time and sticks well to my skin’s surface. The cellulose mask that gives a perfect fit on my face contains ingredients to brighten up and nourish my skin! It bore a very refreshing citrus scent, and it gave an instant brightening effect!



The formulation helps to banish dark spots and provides radiant skin too! I love the fact that it rejuvenated my skin after I removed the mask from my face. My skin certainly looked brighter after using it, and that summed up my thoughts.



I am happy that I was being selected to receive the Beauty Sampling Box from TheBeauClub which featured the high-performance brightening serum – ARTISTRY Skin Nutrition™ Vitamin C+HA3 Daily Serum.



Preparation of usage for the ARTISTRY Skin Nutrition™ Vitamin C+HA3 Daily Serum is simple and I am happy that it is now a major part of my beauty regime!




It is a high-performance brightening serum which helps to target visible lines and wrinkles. With just one usage, my skin does look kinda brighter and look smoother. I love the vitamin C powder which helps to improve my skin’s elasticity. 



The lightweight and non-sticky formula won me over! Lastly, thanks TheBeauClub for sending over the Beauty Sampling Box!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA