Alexandr&Co. opens new Flagship retail at Isetan Scotts, Singapore

Alexandr&Co. , the world's first luxury silk sericin skincare brand has opened a new flagship retail counter at Isetan Scotts, Singapore.







Alexandr&Co. is a Singapore-born luxury skincare range which is made in Japan, and recently, they offered an attractive launch promotion for their Sericin Skincare Sets!






The Seriguard Moisturizer is the final step to end the skincare regime. It intensely moisturizes skin for a youthful and supple appearance. I love the texture as it absorbs well into my skin. For those with dry and sensitive skin you will definitely love this cream! It's packed with moisturizing and anti-aging benefits!


Most people tend to forget that using the right method for application is as equally important as choosing the best eye creams as well. It’s important to apply the eye creams in the correct way to maximize the benefits. Although there is no magic ingredient that can completely reverse the ageing process, a decent eye cream can assist to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Therefore, do include eye cream in your skincare regimen




I was glad that I was introduced to SeriShine Eye Cream which protects my delicate skin around the eyes against environmental damage from UV rays, pollution, an diminishes the signs of aging. It also reduces puffiness and dark circles.



After using the products for about a week or so, I find that I am now totally in love with them! My skin around my eye area has become significantly firmer. I'm a very happy user!



Definitely one of the best anti-aging skincare products I've tried before! Always remember, it’s never too late to start the process of slowing down skin aging! If you are considering a gentle yet effective anti-aging skincare, Alexandr&Co. is your perfect choice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA