[All about food] Nagara Thai Gold + Julaiha Muslim Restaurant


Baby and I visited the flagship outlet of Nagara Thai Gold at City Square MallThai meals always begins with the Prawn Cake, and these are chubby golden pucks stuffed with minced prawn and served with a sticky, garlicky sweet sauce.



We were really impressed with the prawn cake. They were large, and they tasted absolutely amazing.



We also ordered the Claypot Tanghoon with Prawn.



All Thai meals are not considered complete without a serving of Tom Yum Nam Kun. We loved the balance of flavors that range between tangy and spicy.



Lastly, a final crowd-pleaser, we had the Deep-fried Pork with GarlicThe total damage was SGD55 after a 10% discount off from using the Kris+ app!



I came to know about Julaiha Muslim Restaurant after some recommendation from my colleagues! I decided to visit this eatery place after our work for dinner. This place is pretty near from where we stay, maybe only 5-8 minutes away. It is open 24 hours, it is a relatively hot spot for supper.

 

I had Coin Prata which were crispy and chewy, and the Chicken Curry which was served with it was tender and tasty.



Some of my colleagues claimed that this place serves the BEST PRATA IN SINGAPORE. Well, we love it…. Hmmm, if you haven’t found the right place to satisfy your prata cravings, perhaps this is the place for you!

 

At Julaiha Muslim Restaurant, be prepared to be blown away at how prata can be so good as they manage to make the prata crispy yet doughy at the same time. Although they do serve other dishes, the main draw is still their PRATA!



I end my post with a self-prepared fusion brekkie. I finished up the last 2 pieces of dried egg wanton noodles by Pontian Noodles Malaysia. I added Sausages and Fried Beancurd with Fish Paste to our noodles. I topped it with Fried Onion as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA