[Product Review] SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Water-fit Sun Serum SPF50 PA++++ & The Skin House Wrinkle System Cream

Sunscreen is the most important part of a skincare routine. It’s a single step that protects from premature aging and skin cancer, and I wish more people realized that SPF isn’t just for beach days. I use sunscreen daily and love testing new formulas.

 

Ready to discover my new favorite Korean sunscreen? Today I am sharing my thought on the SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Water-fit Sun Serum SPF50 PA++++.



SKIN1004 Hyalu-CICA Water-fit Sun Serum is the newest addition to the SKIN1004 family. It is a daily moisturizing sunscreen that provide moisture to dry skin and protects the skin without irritation.




I do hear many rave reviews on SKIN1004, as they are passionate about using safe ingredients and I am impressed by their products.



The texture is lightweight and leaves no white cast behind after application. There is zero usage of artificial fragrance or colorants that may cause skin irritations. The product is a reef safe and helpful to the marine ecosystem and it is suitable for all-skin types especially for people who have sensitive skin.



I really love the finish as it gave a very natural and a not shiny look to my complexion. Due to its beautiful silky-smooth finish, it works great as a primer for makeup. Therefore, I use it after my last step of your morning skincare routine, and I waited another 10-15 minutes before applying on my makeup.



If you’re someone who loves wearing makeup, this product will simplify your routine a lot in the morning since it acts as a moisturizer, sunscreen, and primer all in one. Hence, you’re also saving money! I would highly recommend trying this out, especially if you haven’t found your summer holy grail sunscreen yet. Thank you SKIN1004 for giving me the chance to try out this wonderful sun serum!



I always put my trust in Korean skincare as they always get these things right! I absolutely loved it on my first try out! No matter how old you are, it is never too early (or too late) to start taking care of your skin. Be it you're now in your 30s, 40s or 50s, do remember to maintain a regular skincare regime which includes a good wrinkle cream. This small add-on really makes a high difference.



I was glad to be introduced to The Skin House Wrinkle System Cream which takes care of our skin against aging factors such as wrinkles, elasticity lowering, decline of brightness and skin density falling. This high-performance anti-aging and high-nutrient cream to elaborate elasticity inside of skin to generate a youthful and healthy skin.



This buttery cream works well on me and helps to firm up and nourishes my skin at the same time. I added this product to my daily skincare regime, and I’m glad to see some improvement during my beauty journey with The Skin House.



The texture is silky smooth, and it absorbs rapidly into the skin without any sticky feeling. What I love most about the products is that it minimizes my age spots on my skin. I also like the way it locks in moisture and makes my skin look youthful.


Thanks 0.8L Singapore once again for the products! I hope my simple review can offer some understanding the product better!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA