Sentosa X Disney Cruise Line + Vaseline x JENNIE Pop-Up
Sentosa is one of Singapore’s national prides, and VivoCity hosted the Greater Sentosa Exhibition at Central Court to showcase the future development of Sentosa and Pulau Brani. The exhibition included seven interactive areas, and one of the most interesting activities were the layered-stamp booths
This was the outcome of layered stamping at 7 different zones. Lastly, both Baby and I also redeemed a free pair of Sentosa Island Admission Passes (for entry via car or Sentosa Express) by using SingPass which made the visit even more worthwhile.
I decided to use the passes to enter Sentosa island to discover Palawan Beach as well as the Southernmost Point of Continental Asia - Collaboration with Disney Cruise Line event.
I took some random photos with different Disney characters.
I received a complimentary Disney Cruise Line-themed keychain! When you post a photo or video on your socials, you will be able to redeem this freebie. Just head down to Beach Station Guest Enquiry Lounge to begin!
I visited the Vaseline x JENNIE Pop-Up which was located at Orchard
Central with my Baby. Upon entering, I was given a journey card to collect all
the stamps to receive a FREE Vaseline gift upon completion.
There were some walk through immersive installations, interactive activities and plenty of photo-worthy moments at the pop-up event. Among all, I love this installation which allowed selfie opportunities with a stack of retro-style TVs featuring Jennie.
I collected all the required stamps during the walk-in pop-up activity and redeemed a free gift, the Gluta-Hya Serum Burst Lotion and a take-home photo print from the high-angle photo booth session. I also picked up a Gluta-Hya Serum Lip Gloss for my upcoming winter trip, as it only cost me less than SGD7!
I end my post with a photo with ‘Jiang Jiang’ at the entrance of
Funan. OM! She is so adorable!






Comments