[random-ness] Product Review - L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence + Birthday Celebration with Meryl + Cheese party at home

After using the Small Pukong (Dandelion) sample pack, I decided to purchase the the retail sized version of the 'Ginger Root Amino Acid' Shampoo, as well as the 'Daily Treatment Amino Acid' Hair Mask via Lazada, in order to make full use of the 9.9 sales!



I found that the hair mask works so well, so I decided to splurge on it! I do love the scent and effectiveness of this product very much! 



After using them, my hair has become more manageable and smoother. 


My colleague J has recently been promoted to Sales Manager. In order to celebrate this happy occasion, he brought the CSR/SALES team out for a lunch! We went to 'Mad for Garlic', which is a Korean/Italian fusion restaurant. I started off with the Yuza Ade which is literally Yuzu Lemonade. We shared a plate of salad before our main courses were served.

 

I had Triple Seafood Pasta, and I enjoyed it very much. The aroma of garlic used on my entree won me over. We had a delightful lunch experience at Mad for Garlic. Thanks for the meal, and congrats on your promotion, J!



Happy Birthday Meryl! It's one of my bestie's birthday again, and Chewy organized a simple birthday celebration dinner for her at 'Eventasty', a Noodle Bar which is located within Funan MallDue to the strict government ruling for dining-in due to COVID19, we could only keep the party up to a maximum of 5 people!

 

Thanks Chewy for getting us the dining deals from ShopbackThe deal consisted of a noodle set each with 1 side and 1 drink. It's very affordable as each deal costs us only SGD9.90! It's a fantastic welcome to our pockets! Why pay more if there are great deals for us to save on our dining options!

 Say YAY to great savings, and lastly, may all your wishes come true, Meryl. Always stay happy and pretty!

 


The L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence helps to instantly hydrate the skin and it is powered by brightening actives which offer results for accelerating skin renewal and giving a bright, clear complexion.

 

 

This essence feels slightly thicker than toner but lighter than serums. It spreads easily on skin and absorbed very quickly due to the watery texture. Even in Singapore, where the weather is hot and humid, my skin doesn't feel sticky at all!

 

After using the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence for one week, my overall complexion looks brighter and has become more radiant than ever before! I am certain that I will be able to see better results with continued usage of this facial Essence.



 This is a cheaper alternative as compared to the other big brands which are presently on sale in the market. I strongly recommend giving this product a try, especially if you are a first time user for facial essence products!

 

Thanks for sending the trial sample over, and I do hope my mini review/experience can help to give you guys a better understanding about this product!

 

Baby’s office used to hold cheese parties, and he decided to get some cheese for a DIY cheese party at home!

 

We decided to get American Colby Jack cheese as the star for this party! We enjoyed the cheese with crackers and wine. You can also pair it with ham and grapes as well!

 


The Colby Jack cheese has a unique semi-soft, smooth texture. It's buttery and creamy with a mildly tart finish! It serves as a great snack that pairs well with crackers.

 


In case you are interested in throwing a mini cheese party at home too, I picked up this cheese from NTUC Finest under their premium cheese section! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA