Louis Vuitton shipping containers display pop-up + February edition Partibox from Particlub

I just love the weekends! These are the days which are perfect for OOTDs! There is now a Louis Vuitton shipping container display pop-up directly outside ION Orchard! It caught our attention when we drove past it, hence we wanted to go there to take some photos. Thanks baby for bringing me there!



This striking red installation is part of the Louis Vuitton’s Men's Spring Summer 2021 Collection. What is more prestigious is that Singapore is one of the few ports of call for these travelling containers! So do head down to ION Orchard this CNY period as the display is only until Feb 20.

Baby finally tried out the Signature White Mee Hoon’ at the original outlet at Jalan Tampang. We were surprised that there was no queue when we were there, so we decided to to settle our dinner at the place! I personally prefer the food that was served here at the original outlet, as compared to the rest of their other branches. I guess their original head chef is located here!

 

We loved the White Mee Hoon, as it was cooked to perfection. I loved the QQ texture of the mee hoon. The broth was flavorful and the overall taste was awesome. Apart from the White Mee Hoon, we also ordered Prawn Omelette and Sambal Clams. The damage was SGD42.


 


Linda and I arranged for a dinner date at at Harry's, at the outlet located at Harbourfront Centre. We shared a Truffled Mushroom Pizza, a half dozen of Chicken Wings, as well as Harry’s spiced Fries. We enjoyed each other’s companionship, and if I’m not wrong, this year marks our 12th year as friends! Thanks for hanging out with me, and I appreciated the fact that you did not forget about my birthday every year! Thank you very much for the gift!



I am glad that I am still with Particlub, as the goodies are getting better each month. Here I am into my eighth month with them, and I still do feel excited wondering what I will receive every subsequent month!


Receiving a monthly 'Parti-package' delivery is a breeze as they send it promptly to my doorstep!


LG Dr. Groot Hair Loss Haircare Series - is a derma hair care brand that specializes in preventing hair loss, as they provide solutions on the various conditions and symptoms of hair and scalp.
 

Van Houten Milk Chocolate Gift Box (Almonds) - Whole roasted almonds coated with milk chocolate.


Trial-sized packs - Familia Bio Organic Honey-Almond Crunch


Tiffany Big Break Big Crunchy Wafer which tasted pretty much like Kit Kat!


This month’s Partimerch is - red packets for CNY. I love the icons of Partipost’s mascot dressing up like a ‘God of Fortune’ (财神爷).

 That summarizes all the goodies that I got for my February edition from Particlub! I am now so looking forward to the next edition! Do stay tuned, as I will share on the box's content on my space again!


Lastly, I will end my post with the recent received sample kit from Curel - the latest Whitening Series. Thanks Curel for sending these via snail mail!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA