[product review] Good Morning Cream and Good Night Cream by The Vegan Glow

I'm quite open to trying out vegan products which are animal-cruelty free. This movement is mainly found in the Western Beauty industry. When The Vegan Glow approached me for collaboration, I was extremely delighted as I appreciate been given the chance to try out these products that are animal-cruelty free. Kudos to The Vegan Glow as they have joined this initiative to save the earth as well as to help those who are in need.



I was so pleased that The Vegan Glow sent me their products! The two products I received are the 'Good Morning Cream', and the 'Good Night Cream'. Both of these come in a white, minimalist airless tube-bottle with a pump applicator, made from recyclable plastic.


They are 100% vegan and cruelty free, as well as being strictly formulated with EWG green products to ensure safe formulations that are suitable for even sensitive skin types.


I had the opportunity to test out their Good Morning Cream and I have to say that I am very happy with this product! It does everything well, and even more so than I had expected! It also works amazingly underneath makeup, especially since wearing a mask is now mandatory.




This product is said to be a gentle morning moisturizer to protect your skin throughout the day and enhance the skin’s barrier. It provides nutrition and hydration for your skin, as well as protecting against moisture loss during the day. The Vegan Glow is good for skin moisture, soothing and healing care, while reducing the risk of allergic reactions.




I now use this product as part of my morning routine and it provides my skin with an instant boost of hydration. It also absorbs well into the skin without any feeling of greasiness. The cream has a slightly whipped texture, and it has a natural scent of the ingredients used in this product.



The Good Night Cream is also formulated with green level ingredients which are safe for sensitive skin types, as well as lowering down the risk of allergic reactions. It shares some of the same core ingredients as the Good Morning Cream but with some richer ingredients added as to provide anti-aging benefits.



Apart from being vegan and cruelty free, The Vegan Glow keeps its packaging simple and clean. Overall, I really love the symbol of the Sun and Moon on the cap (which you can see below) to differentiate between their night and morning creams.


I've been using these products for 2 weeks! I'd like to say that I love both, but if I had to choose, I much prefer the 'Good Night Cream' the most! I noticed my skin texture and elasticity has improved. It provides a natural healthy glow without any animal-cruelty being done! The Good Morning Cream is a lightweight lotion that is easily absorbed into the skin, while the Good Night Cream is slightly thicker as compared to the Good Morning Cream, but it is still considered fairly lightweight. It leaves a soft and protective barrier finish on the skin!


These products are recommended for all skin types, especially to those who have dry or sensitive skin. I personally like these products as they are vegan, cruelty-free and with environmental-friendly packaging!

 


You can check our more products offers by The Vegan Glow via their official Instagram. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA