Birthday Celebration dinner at Tampopo + Jumbo Seafood Restaurant

Everyone knows that I love earrings and I will wear pretty earrings whenever I'm headed out from home.




Baby and I drove down to town after our WFH, and this time we were going to Tampopo, which is located at Ngee Ann City for Baby's pre-birthday dinner. 




This eatery place is well-known for their Kuro Buta Tonkatsu and Kuro Buta Shabu Ramen


We ordered both of them as our mains, and we also shared yummy Beef Croquette, Tempura Moriawase and Agedashi Tofu as sides to go along with our mains.




The damage was SGD50+ after Baby's birthday month discount! Geburtstag Baby and Ich Liebe Dich!



We decided to have a crab feast for dinner at Jumbo Seafood Restaurant which is located at The Riverside Point to end Baby’s birthday.



We started off with Seafood Pumpkin Soup, a plate of Mocha Pork Spare Ribs, and Scallops in Yam Rings!



We also did not forget to have our 'MUST-ORDER' item -Steamed Bamboo Clam with Garlic, which was tremendously flavorful and tasted awesome!


Of course, the main dish was Jumbo's Signature Chilli Crab, and we ordered some fried mantou to go along with the delicious gravy. The damage was SGD115 after a reduction of SGD100 (Jumbo birthday voucher).



Jumbo Seafood is the perfect place for you to try out if you have high expectations for freshness that are pertaining to seafood. We had a delightful dinner night-out!


I received an email invite from URIAGE to attend their sharing session via zoom meeting! I received the goodie bag via snail mail after the zoom event, and it consisted of 10-PC of trial items. Thanks for the wonderful goodie bag!




We've now moved into our new home for almost 5 months! I've still not had the chance to use the BBQ pits at the Condo at all due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation. I did manage to use the gym as there has been an easing of pandemic measures. I've also yet to do a booking for the Function Room due to the low numbers of visitors allowed for gatherings. Luckily, the swimming pools have remained opened during this period, and we have been making full use of the pools!


There are many nice corners for OOTDs inside the development, so I end my post with some random photos which I took against the greenery background in the premises.





Lastly, every Sunday is my workout day with my Baby. Thanks for hopping by my space!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA