[random] Dinner at Noodle Thai - Thai Kitchen + Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh

As mentioned before, our WFH’s timing are different, hence this time it's my turn to prepare dinner for us while Baby is back in the office. I whipped up a simple dinner for both of us on one of the days during my WFH’s week! We had Cai Poh Omelette as usual for dinner, as this is one of the simplest dishes to cook, but more importantly it is also one of our favourite dishes! I also prepared Steamed Lala in Special sauce which I picked up from Teban Group-buy, and I added vermicelli (tang hoon) to it as well. 



Lastly, I prepared the Sweet & Sour Spare Ribs. This is the most time consuming dish, as I needed to marinate the ribs, and then coat it with corn-flour before pan frying them. Making the sauce for it was the last step! I am glad that  that Baby enjoyed the dinner!



I started to take days off from work in order to clear my annual leave this year. Therefore, I made my way to Harbourfront Centre to wait for Baby to knock off from work in order to have dinner together at VivoCity. We settled our dinner at Paradise Dynasty. Our damage was pretty affordable all thanks to the members’ perks rebate. Thanks Baby for the meal!



We re-visited the Noodle Thai - Thai Kitchen which is located at Beach Road for their limited time ala carte buffet dinner which cost us SGD29nett per pax! We ordered quite a numbers of food items for our indulgence. We started off with Crispy Pork and Thai Street Snack Platter. We also had Prawns with Tang Hoon Claypot, Seafood Tom Yum soup, Steamed Sea-bass with Spicy Lime Soup, Spicy Stir Fried La-La and finally a Thai Chye-Poh Omelette! We ended our buffet dinner with Red Ruby Dessert! The damage was only SGD58, and this was my little treat for my Baby, as September is his birthday month.




Baby received a mooncake gift from his colleague, and the mooncakes are from Conrad Centennial Singapore. I love their mooncake box as it can be used as a jewelry box!







On a random weekend, we went to Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh which located at Chui Huay Lim Club. This Ng Ah Sio BKT outlet is more of an air-conditioned restaurant so if you are driving, it's recommend you park at the club.



Our table was filled with food - We had 2 bowls of Signature Spare Ribs, 2 bowls of rice, a bowl of preserved vegetables and Fried You Tiao. We also added a Braised Mushroom.

 




Overall, this was a good meal. I will be back again for their braised pig trotter. Being a Jumbo Member, Baby was given a SGD20 voucher to offset the total bill on his birthday month. We only paid SGD24 for our dinner, so thanks Jumbo for the member's perks! I took a photo at the club before leaving the premises.



Lastly, I want to give a shout out to 'Gentle Glow Gentle Shine' for sending a trial sized handmade Artisanal candle! I love candles as a great fragrance at night allows for a chance to have sweet dreams! Unfortunately, it was only it was only trial sized, and I couldn't share my whole experience about the candle's fragrance. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA