[random] Dinner at Tampopo Grand + DaXi + Mandala Club

To beat the crowd, we decided to have an early dinner instead. We visited Tampopo Grand which is located on the 4th level of Takashimaya Shopping Centre. It is different from Tampopo, as Tampopo Grand is an upscale Japanese restaurant that serves seasonal food imported from Japan.



I went for the Cold Soba Set which came along with a plate of Tempura Moriawase and Salmon Sashimi.


Baby went for the Hot Udon Set which came along with a plate of Tempura Moriawase and Salmon Sashimi too.



We ordered a plate of Salmon and Crab Roll, and it was delicious!


The total damage was pricey, and we paid SGD94 which included 2 cups of hot Ocha!


I really love the holographic Christmas tree outside of Wisma Atria, and I enjoyed a more futuristic feel this Christmas!


I suggested to Baby that I wanted to take photos against the unique Christmas tree that looks like a colorful film strip rolled into a shape of a tree!


I love shopping in Coo.Seoul+, as it offers stylish Korean fashion, and I picked up a causal loose shirt. What I love most about it is that it went well with most of my casual wears. I really love the color, as ‘GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK’!

Thanks H for the lovely Snakeskin Print Top, and it looks lovely with my recent purchase of the green loose shirt!

I joined Baby and his friends for an early Christmas dinner gathering at Mandala Club which is located at the heritage building along Bukit Pasoh Road.





We started off with some sharing dishes such as Focaccia with whipped Cod RoeFried Chicken with Black Caviar and some appetizers, and of course not to forget some top-notch red wine.



Our main dish - Beef Wellington was served with Mash Potato.

We ended our brunch on a sweet note - Apple & Peach Crumble with Vanilla Ice-cream and a cup of Peppermint Tea.

Thanks P for the arrangement! We had a lovely and delightful dinner.

We took an awesome photo at the premises before leaving the club!




On the eve of Christmas Eve, I met up my awesome clique for dinner and we settled at DaXi, Vivocity. It is an Asian fusion restaurant that specializes in handmade dumplings and Taiwanese cuisines.



The highlight of our meal was the Pan-fried Original Pork Dumpling which looked really promising with the outside crispy base and fillings looking sufficiently plump. It tasted amazingly delicious!



We had a pleasurable experience at DaXi, and the damage was about SGD66 for the three of us. We will definitely come back again for their dumplings!




We ended the night by taking some random photos against the beautiful Christmas tree outside Vivocity. I enjoyed their companionship very much!



I end my post with my weekday dinner at Xin Wang Hong Kong Café which is located at Plaza Singapura. My dinner definitely tastes better when dining with my dearest Baby! Thanks so much for being my pillar all these years!


Comments

First time in my life i see this type of christmas tree. Funny

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA